SHOP WITH US
Want to be a Mystery Shopper?
As a Mystery Shopper it’s not just about the shopping. It’s about the journey you take from your first interaction with a business or brand, through to the final purchasing stage. Tasks may include purchasing a product, asking questions, registering complaints or behaving in a certain way. From your customer journey, you will provide a detailed report and feedback about your experiences.
Please read the following information to understand the expectations and requirements of a Mystery Shopper.
Mystery Shopping will work for you if you:
- Love to shop
- Understand you will be an independent contractor and must be willing to get an ABN
- Understand that there is no guarantee of a set income or number of shops per month
- Need to be flexible, reliable and maintain confidentiality
- Are committed to meet deadlines
- Want to help organisations improve their customer service
- Are a great story teller
- Are detail orientated, thorough, observant and objective
- Enjoy typing and completing detailed reports
- Are readily contactable
What skills will you need?
- Data entry skills
- Good memory
- Strong spelling and grammar
- Strong observation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Keen eye for attention to detail
What tools will you need?
- Reliable car and current drivers license
- Computer with internet access
- Printer, phone, scanner or fax
- Permanent email address
- A current street directory or GPS
What attributes do you need?
- Friendly and outgoing
- Well groomed
- Professional work ethic
- Enjoy role playing
- Honest and Reliable
- Objective and Unbiased
- Sense of urgency – meeting deadlines
- Passionate about customer service
- Great attitude and open to constructive feedback
If you think Mystery Shopping is for you, then contact Personally Recommended today.