REASONS TO ENGAGE OUR SERVICES
Great customer service produces great business results. But what sort of customer experience is your organisation really delivering?
We challenge you to hold your hand on your heart and say that your business really delivers on the following benchmark data:
- “70% of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they are being treated.” ~ McKinsey
How do your customers “feel” they are being treated? Before you make any investment in improving your customer experience, talk to use about uncovering what your customers really think of you. We can accurately measure and provide feedback on every stage of the customer experience – ensuring you invest in the right improvement initiatives.
- “80% of companies say they deliver “superior” customer service. 8% of people think these same companies deliver “superior” customer service.” ~ Customer Service Hell by Brad Tuttle, Time, 2011
Can you define “superior” customer service in your business, and can you measure how you stack up against your competition? Talk to us about what constitutes great customer service in your business and what service behaviours are important. Work with us to determine relevant performance standards.
- “On average, loyal customers are worth up to 10 times as much as their first purchase.” ~ White House Office of Consumer Affairs
Do you know the lifetime value of your customer?
Do you know how many of your customers progress to become loyal customers, or advocates of your business? Customers are loyal because they feel they have had a great brand experience – and they share that experience with others. Ask us how to measure loyalty in your business and the likelihood of customer referrals.
- “86% of customers quit doing business with a company because of a bad service experience.” ~Customer Experience Impact Report by Harris/Interactive/Right Now, 2010.
Do you know why customers abandon your business and how many of them decide not to come back? We have the capability to answer these questions and give you the hard data on why customers quit – providing you with the necessary insights to improve what really matters.
- “For every customer who bothers to complain, 26 other customers remain silent.” ~American express Survey 2011
How many customers in your business have stayed silent but quit doing business with you anyway? You may not hear what they had to say but we have the capability to find out. Let us tell you why they didn’t bother to complain.